JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

Kenneth Gimbel, REALTOR®, GRI®

Kelly Right Real Estate of Idaho LLC, Kootenai County – CDA area, East Side Expert and Buyer's Agent.

Once you've decided that North Idaho is the place to be, you need representation that includes in depth knowledge of the many challenges presented when relocating or buying out of town. I offer honesty, ethics and personal integrity as hallmarks when dealing with customers and clients. My specialty is vacant land, waterfront and finding existing properties. I am ready to roll up my sleeves and get to work for you.

Colt and John Moses Browning are my hobbies. I collect virtually any blow back design pistol whose roots are in the many patents of Browning.

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Proper stewardship of public lands is the responsibility of all of us.

At least your trying to recruit like minded individuals instead of the CA liberals that are ruining the state. Know any good companies to build a road in the Sagle area?
Yessir,
It Is vitally important... I'm not aware of many excavation company in Bonner County but can sniff around if you like. How long and what kind of road? If more of a driveway then the site disturbance excavation company can usually lay a base road during initial site disturbance.

Ken@kdgimbel for more conversation...
Thanks

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews