JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
My name is Brandon and I recently moved to the Vancouver WA area. I own an XD9 5" and a Ruger .22 hunter. I'm very lucky in that my wife of less than three months says things like, "What type of gun to we get to buy first?" and the follows that with, "What else can we buy?" I'm looking to improve my overall shooting ability by first purchasing and then using rifles, shotguns, and handguns in 3 gun competitions. If anyone knows of any good ranges/clubs in the area and would be willing to invite a husband and wife to join them it would be much appreciated. Also, if anyone has a semi-auto 12 gauge that is just taking up space please let me know. My wife and I are in the process of purchasing parts to build our first AR together so rifles are not an issue at this point. I was unable to serve in the military myself due to medical issues but my father and all of my uncles served. Every time I pull a trigger, raise my flag and cast my vote I'm thankful to all of you have served! Thanks for such an awesome forum!

Lucky guy...welcome to you and your lady. Get her involved and be smart in introducing her (no .375 Magnums or 12 Ga. slug loads at first). We need more ladies and kids in our sport.

Welcome Brandon. Your lucky to have a wife interested in shooting. Wolverton Mountain gun club
holds 3 gun matches. It is in Northern Clark County you do not need to be a member to shoot
matches at clubs. I belong to Clark Rifles which is open to the public on Sundays. We have regular
scheduled matches every month. The falling plate pistol matches are a lot of fun every 4th Saturday.
If you are interested in NRA High Power Rifle there are several 'Clinics' (training matches) held in the
first of the year in the Portland area. They have rifles to loan. You can PM me if you have any questions

Clark Rifles Oregon State Shooting Association - Main page

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads