JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Uh, right. o_O

You have to go easy on me, since English is not necessarily even my third language, and I'm having problems with the context of your post. The fellas and ladies here will advise you that I can have a novel way with English usage, so basically you are writing that somebody posting here has been trying to convict somebody of a crime?

1. Only a court can convict anybody of a crime, certainly not a website audience. Trial by website has yet to be tabled as an Amendment to the Constitution while I've been awake today.

2. On this forum we have a 'be excellent to each other' policy, which is mostly adhered to strongly by members.

3. If you read something that has the appearance of a personal attack - then alert the Mods. If they are not goofing off on a range somewhere, they'll take action.
Thats why I said LIKE someone is trying to convict them of a crime; overly defensive.

"Also how does this supporter thing work? If i want to be a supporter do I get like a coupon book or something? Maybe some special treatment? I don't know, some enlightenment there would be awesome."

Nothing if for free, especially on the internet.
If by chance you are interested in being a productive Pro 2A member on this gun forum, since you just bought your first gun, then you should consider donating to the cause.

Welcome to the Forum @Fredjones !

To save you time looking through the forum rules, the standard initiation is to provide everyone who responds to your introductory post a thousand primers of their choice. After that we stop picking on you and stop calling you silly names.

BTW, CCI #41 for me.

There's an Ignore feature if someone irritates you too much.
Of course, if you put too many people on Ignore, many threads won't make sense because you're missing too many posts.
Usually there's no initiation, though occasionally someone suggests that a newcomer pick a fight with @Stomper. Not a good idea. He stomps. Though usually entertainingly.
If you're living in a place far from any cities and are willing to ship, you can do fine trading here. If not, selling a gun can be difficult. Your opportunities to buy may be more limited because the city people often won't ship. But not always. Prices are usually competitive hear. If you don't know how to price something you can start a thread and ask.
The perks that go with different levels of support are spelled out somewhere. They aren't a coupon. I just support the site because its valuable to me.

Cheers
Carol

Last Edited:
Welcome.

Read the rules.

Don't take too much too personally. Don't attack people for using their Constitutional Rights, or
for being free-range gun owners on the Masta's plantation, and you will be fine.

Don't attack someone or pick fights if you don't want a punch in the nose, on the net, or in real life. If walking away (I was going to say "appeasement" but don't like it) is not an option, go at it like your life, your freedom, or the life/freedom of a loved one is on the line. In too many cases it is.

Yes, it is the net, everyone is 10 ft tall and a troll because they can. If you wouldn't say it to their face, don't post it and then cry when you get spanked. Yes, I can be blunt, but then I will also say it to their face too. I don't give a bubblegum, I don't take bubblegum, I'm not in the bubblegum business. And I think bubblegun (get it?) is bubblegum too, but it's not my site.

As pointed out above, there is an ignore button. Works both ways too.

There are no stupid questions. Except for that one, OK, that one too, and yes that,... now you're just jerking us around! Just kidding. Really, if you don't know, ASK! Not everyone is born knowing this stuff, and the alphabet soup can get tough to figure out sometimes.

Not everyone agrees on all things, sometimes people can change their minds about something, if discussed rationally. Usually not. Best way not to get nailed is to not post something stupid, but then show me someone who hasn't, including me. Take your lumps or defend your views, but remember, facts beat "In MY opinion"... Especially if you said something silly like "If I see someone using their Constitutional Rights in public, I wet myself, run out of the store and call the police to keep them from having any rights that scare me!" Your right to swing your fist ends at my nose. Go past that and expect to bet clobbered back.

Life is to be lived. Everyone dies, but how many lived? You're not getting out alive anyway, so enjoy life and let others enjoy theirs too.

Last Edited:
There's an Ignore feature if someone irritates you too much.
Of course, if you put too many people on Ignore, many threads won't make sense because you're missing too many posts.
Usually there's no initiation, though occasionally someone suggests that a newcomer pick a fight with @Stomper. Not a good idea. He stomps. Though usually entertainingly.
If you're living in a place far from any cities and are willing to ship, you can do fine trading here. If not, selling a gun can be difficult. Your opportunities to buy may be more limited because the city people often won't ship. But not always. Prices are usually competitive hear. If you don't know how to price something you can start a thread and ask.
The perks that go with different levels of support are spelled out somewhere. They aren't a coupon. I just support the site because its valuable to me.

Cheers
Carol

Correction.... CAROL.

Some around here say to newcomers, "watch out for Stomper"..... not, "hey go commit an Internet castration on yourself and pick a fight with Stomper"..... CAROL. o_O

;):s0140:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads