JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ended up purchasing a Glock 19 Gen 5 MOS. Eventually I'd like to put a nice sight on it.

Waiting on the BG check - having a common name sucks.

Now to find a handgun my wife likes. She's a nervous one about firearms but we're getting her there. We both have our CHL classes on the 10th.

Whatever you do don't look at the current prices of those guns or you'll really regret selling them.

I wish I'd never gotten rid of those. An SKS pre-ban could be had all day long for under $100.

OMFG! I just looked at the prices of an SKS! $1300?!? YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!

When you find what just feels right in your hand, that just lets you shoot where you want, that's the one to get. When you can, get a spare. Then you won't have to settle for "evidence holdable" and will have the same 'till you can get the 1st back (if worst happens). DON'T part with that Kimber.

Welcome to The Board, by the way. The bestest li'l gun board there is!

When you find what just feels right in your hand, that just lets you shoot where you want, that's the one to get. When you can, get a spare. Then you won't have to settle for "evidence holdable" and will have the same 'till you can get the 1st back (if worst happens). DON'T part with that Kimber.

I've definitely decided to hold on to the Kimber. I'm just gonna have to use it a lot more than I was.

I wanted to be Yeldrum Serutan.
Still tryin' to figger this one out. My GoogleFu is not strong with this one...

ETA: Is this something to do with an early version of MAD magazine, pre-Alfred E. Neuman?

Forgot to mention I got my G19 in hands now. Wifey and I finished our CHL classes and now waiting to get them in the mail.

Now it's time to get some good habits started - off to the training forum I go!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top