JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Glad to be here sounds like an interesting group.Living in a small town 30 miles west of Missoula.Born in Butte Mt. raised in the Bay area of California.Moved back up here 10 years ago and the country is where I belong.I am an avid Fly fisherman and there are a lot of opportunity for that endever around where I live.1/4 mile from the Clark fork.Also like to shoot and preditor hunt.Again glad to be here.

Randy

Welcome. My parents are on Swan Lake. Gods Country up there with the exception of the cold. Welcome again

Sent from my iPad using

I have a good friend from Montana, and one morning we were fishing for winter run steelhead on the Sandy river when the wind started gusting frozen rain/hail sideways.
He turned to me and said "Actually, this is considered really nice weather in Montana."
Welcome aboard Randy.

Welcome Randy; There is soooo much information here and that is why I joined this outfit. I am located in the banana belt of Montana sorta south and east of you. Remember ask lots of questions cause it seems these people love nothing more than sharing their knowledge as to what to do and what NOT to do.

Welcome. My fiancé is from St Regis and we visit out there quite a bit to see her parents. Spent a good amount of time on the Clark Fork as well. A great state for sure.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top