JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello,

new guy to the forum but not completely new to guns. Grew up in Alaska so I have only been around guns like 30-30 winchesters, 30-06, .300 winchester etc and now am looking to get a little more modernized. Strongly believe in the 2nd amendment and the right to protect my family and my own. Hope to learn a lot from everyone here.

Tenchi

thank you all for the warm welcome.

I applied for my CCL in Snohomish county back on 5/21/2020, 2 days after my brother in law. He got his CCL a week after applying. I still haven't gotten mine yet. Anyone else experience this discrepancy?

Welcome to The Board!

Have had mine for years, so can't really comment on the delay for your CPL. :s0092:

Welcome. I see you are from Snohomish county so why identify with that scum filled loony place called Seattle. Update your location to where we are a bit more freedom loving, though Snohomish county is being infected with the stupid ideas from King county.

Anyway great to hear you are here. You have some shooting places lined up or have enough property to make your own?
As tot the CPL really depends on which departmetn it ran through the Sherriff are usually pretty good at turning them out. Not a ll the police chiefs are with the progem and like to try and delay as much as possible.

Welcome. I see you are from Snohomish county so why identify with that scum filled loony place called Seattle. Update your location to where we are a bit more freedom loving, though Snohomish county is being infected with the stupid ideas from King county.

Anyway great to hear you are here. You have some shooting places lined up or have enough property to make your own?
As tot the CPL really depends on which departmetn it ran through the Sherriff are usually pretty good at turning them out. Not a ll the police chiefs are with the progem and like to try and delay as much as possible.

I live in Mukilteo. Unfortunately people know Seattle so rather than explain what Mukilteo is, I just put Seattle. I have been pulled over on I5 with troopers asking me...Mukilteo? Is that in British Columbia or Alberta?

I applied through the Snoho Sheriff office in Everett. Was a rather quick process. I am just surprised my bro in law got his in a week while I am still twiddling my thumbs waiting. Been to West Coast Armory....didn't seem very friendly. I heard a good place in Burlington. Any recommendations?

I used to live in Mukilteo (Harbour Pointe) and I renewed my CPL at the Mukilteo PD with a reasonable turn around time. For the last several years, I have lived in the unincorporated county and renewed my CPL at the Courthouse or the north precinct in Marysville, again with a reasonable turn around time. I have colleagues working at the county and the sheriff's office, and everything is much slower now with the closure of offices and so many people working from home. Last I heard, you could only apply at the sheriff's office via an online application. They are no longer doing it in person.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top