JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello all,

Happy to be part of the forums. I am a married guy with 5 boys, a big hairy dog and a love for firearms.

I never really had a big interest in firearms untill the last few years. The way the world is changing and the attack on our 2nd ammendment have stirred up something in me.

It started about a year ago with a concealed carry permit, my first pistol and now I have several.

Shooting the first tI'm was much more fun than I ever dreamed it would be and that kind of led to an obsession.

Anyways I look forward to contributing and learning.

Sincerely,

Rob

Welcome Rob. My two oldest grandsons (9 and 9.5 yrs) are pumped about plinking with their 'papa' this summer. They have the safety rules down pat and, having shown the requisite discipline with a BB gun, it's time to let them shoot .22LR. Bob

Welcome to the forum Rob. You will find lots to occupy your love of firearms with this group. Careful though. If you read too much here you might be really tempted to visit a local gun store with your credit card while unsupervised.

Thank you for the warm welcome.

I have already been turned loose in the gun shop. More guns and less dollars but it's fun.

Currently building a Mega Maten. Got almost all the pieces so in a month or two I will be testing it out.

Welcome aboard! You have made a good choice to take up arms, As IS Your Right! Welcome to the brother hood, and welcome to NWFA! All gun junkies here! We will help get you more involved with your new found love, count on it!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top