Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

New guy from NW Washington

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by 1911swiss, Nov 30, 2013.

1. 1911swiss

1911swiss Burlington New Member

My name is Kyle and I just wanted to say Hi. I'm new to the forum and don't have a lot of background when it comes to firearms. Looking forward to learning more as time goes on.

Most of my firearms are bolt action rifles, but I did just finish building my first AR-15, put the whole thing together myself one piece at a time. That was really fun!

Cant think of anything else really interesting to type right now. SORRY

P.S. I'm also a Southpaw:wave::wave::wave::wave:

2. Dunerunner

Dunerunner You'll Never Know Well-Known Member

Welcome to NWF!! Left handed people are the only ones in their right minds.... or, so I'm told!! ;)

3. Brutus57

Brutus57 Skagit County Well-Known Member

Hi neighbor, over here on the slough, or channel as they like to call it these days. I am a lefty as well but learned to shoot a rifle right handed since no left handed actions really for kids 50 years ago. does mean I am dang near ambidextrous with a pistola, though.

Welcome aboard.

Brutus Out

4. Rotty

Rotty Skagit County Active Member

Well well well another Skagitonian. What's this world coming to. I expect to be bumping into you at the new firing range that is opening in Burlington.

Welcome aboard!!:drink:

5. Brutus57

Brutus57 Skagit County Well-Known Member

Hey Rotty, when does it open? I didn't think the Whatcom range was too bad when I was there a couple of months ago. Be nice to only have to drive to Burlington instead of halfway to Bellingham.

Brutus Out

6. Rotty

RBS Ammo and some folks from Kesselrings joined together to make it happen. I'll have to double check their Grand Opening date. I know it is soon. The facility is complete (at least the outside). It sets behind and south of Skagit Arms.

7. Rotty

I haven't found an actual Grand opening date but the physical location is next door to where they produce their ammo at.
    RBS Ammunition
    1309 Bouslog Road Suite 108
    Burlington, WA 98233

I'll keep looking.

8. chunkeymonkey66

chunkeymonkey66 chehalis Highway to Hell

Welcome son

9. fredball

fredball Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

Welcome Aboard :thumbup: