JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello, I just joined here after lurking for a while. Seems like group of folks so far.

I am rather new to firearm ownership. My father passed away and left me an AK-47 and a .357 magnum. I'd love to get more into this. After taking a safety course and then learning how to clean, handle, store, and protect my new guns, I think it's time to learn more.

Thanks!

Thanks! Looking forward to participating here, though I'll probably lurk casually for a little longer to get more familiar, but won't be afraid to jump in.

Welcome! Sorry to hear about your Father. He left you quite the guns it seems though. Very good decision to take a safety course. Someone I knew didn't and long story short, he had a gun laying around that went off and almost his newborn.

Welcome! Sorry to hear about your Father. He left you quite the guns it seems though. Very good decision to take a safety course. Someone I knew didn't and long story short, he had a gun laying around that went off and almost his newborn.

Yeah, even growing up around firearms (I was doing reloads with my grandfather when I was 7 years old!), it's worth it to get a refresher. Plus, I got to meet some new people who were also into guns and not all "why would you want a gun in your house???" uppity snobs.

Now we're just looking for some chill outdoor places to go shooting. We (my wife and I) plan on taking a couple of trash bags wherever we go to try and help keep things clean. So, if anyone knows someplace that could use some trash removal love, we'll head in that direction and pack out some extra with us.

Welcome to the forums. I'm new here myself so I don't know any of the super secret spots but they seem to have a few public ones listed that might be worth checking out. However I always like hearing about others who are up to pack in more than they brought.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top