JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Reading varied threads over last few years and recently moved to Molalla to escape the costs and insanity of wackadoodles of Portland and even Tigard where I have been for last 9 yrs.

A lot of good people here and you know strength in numbers right?

And to explain my name...
ANGRY because this isn't the OR of my youth and i am and have been paying attention with eyes wide open.
OR is pretty explained.
and BASTARD because I belong to no one and completely independent in my thinking.

Glad to be here.

1658159940577.png

Yup.....the times have changed.

Aloha, Mark

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Check out the organized clean ups. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

We are doing non ODFW supported cleanups at public forests - check the North Fork Wolf Creek Road thread in resources.

If you really want to get involved in community action check out Trash No Land.

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Check out the organized clean ups. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

We are doing non ODFW supported cleanups at public forests - check the North Fork Wolf Creek Road thread in resources.

If you really want to get involved in community action check out Trash No Land.

Yes im very interested in your mission. I recently picked up a brochere for TNL at Bi-mart and sadly there isn't much locally I have found, but i have asked around "where to go plink?"

I have gotten a few confusing responses as to where but ALOT of commentary about how people just trash the place. Very disappointing as I am also into Bushcraft and conservation and care of resources.

Now im hopefully making headway by talking to neighbors and making connections so maybe with some direction I could help or get something started here in the 97038.

Last Edited:
Yes im very interested in your mission. I recently picked up a brochere for TNL at Bi-mart and sadly there isn't much locally I have found, but i have asked around "where to go plink?"

I have gotten a few confusing responses as to where but ALOT of commentary about how people just trash the place. Very disappointing as I am also into Bushcraft and conservation and care of resources.

Now im hopefully making headway by talking to neighbors and making connections so maybe with some direction I could help or get something started here in the 97038.
I think theres a pit out by Scotts Mills, just dont remember the name.. My boy goes there with a buddy from Molalla

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top