JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
What's going on everyone out there in the free country!!...I'm stuck behind enemy lines in the anti gun state of massachusetts..joined this forum to search the classifieds for "preban" mags since they are hard to come by around here..wish me luck!!

Looking forward to see what the northwest people enjoy doing with there freedom!

Welcome aboard.
Where in Tax-a-chusetts are you?
We don't have to deal with the limitations imposed on you, though PTB are trying hard.
You also probably won't find people selling magazines. Kinda inexpensive (so far) and precious.

What's going on everyone out there in the free country!!...I'm stuck behind enemy lines in the anti gun state of massachusetts..joined this forum to search the classifieds for "preban" mags since they are hard to come by around here..wish me luck!!

Looking forward to see what the northwest people enjoy doing with there freedom!

Wouldn't sending preban mags to mass be illegal ?

Welcome Ryan.
We are always fighting for our freedom on the Liberal Left coast.

Welcome to the forum Ryan556!

Just a reminder to all here...
If any trading , selling , buying , gifting , bartering , exchanging of items etc...goes on...you need to abide by any law , Federal , State or City...both from the place the item is being sent from and where the item is being shipped.
Thank you.

According to WIKI... ( so take this with a grain or two of salt )
Magazines over 10 round are illegal...but they are exempted if they were made before 13 September , 1994
Andy

Welcome from a fellow Ma$$hole....hehehe.
I escaped a long time ago.
South Hadley/Chicopee area.

:)

Welcome to the forum! As for being a 'free' state - that's not looking to be the case much longer for us in OR. Ballot measure may be up for a vote this November that would ban AR's, etc. and require we get rid of them or surrender them to the government. This is a big one and will probably even make news on your side of the country.

Thanks all..yes the attorney general already banned AR and AK style platforms here in mass..who ever had them registered in the state before hand is allowed to keep them..thankfully that was the case with me ..

As with magazines..it is illegal to own any magazine for any firearm that holds more than 10 rounds...however if the mag is manufactured before 9/94 it is legal to own....I only feel comfortable with owning mags that are either external or internally date stamped with the month and year...I do own a few adventurline mags with no dates...I feel that is fine to own since adventure line went out of business well before the ban took place.

I understand people dont want to be a "test case" or feel comfortable sending stuff to a commi state like mine..not asking anyone to sell me anything..just keeping an eye out! CHEERS!!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top