New guy from Boring yes Boring Or.

Reactions
Hi all, I have been told from a few to join so here I'am, I sell safe's, gun, pistol, home and office safe's, the name of my company is Mountain View Safe Co., so if you are looking for the BEST deal anywhere you can call me at 503-706-7347 or see me at local gun shows

Reactions
You may wish to become a sponsor! There's all kinds of cool benefits besides becoming an inch taller and a better shot:

For those of you who own businesses and wish to sell or advertise here, we have the Supporting Vendor option. Avatars and signatures are enabled for Supporting Vendors. We have two payment options for Supporting Vendor memberships, monthly and quarterly. Our rates will be reviewed and adjusted on a monthly basis, based on our membership numbers and feedback received from Supporting Vendors. We're doing this to ensure the arrangement is fair to both parties and mutually benefitial. The current vendor rate is $10 per month or $25 per quarter.
<broken link removed>

Reactions
Thanks again for your order. RK, cross my fingers it's on time. wish I had them stock maybe soon. Thanks Charlie
No problems,i still need to clear a new home for it yet.
Considering a couple more of the same size,but space may become an issue,unless the wife doesn't mind one in the kitchen that looks like a refrigerator...
RK

Reactions
Did you sell your twin barreled toy that you had at one of the recent shows? I bought 2 of the smaller safes a few months ago. My neighbor has not installed theirs yet so I offered to buy it back at the old price but no go.
What was the price jump on the smaller units?

UPCOMING EVENTS

Cerberus Training Group - Skill Builder - Pistol/Rifle Combo
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Skill Builder - Pistol/Rifle Combo
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    Good local shop
    Picked up a rifle yesterday from J&B. This was the second or third gun purchase over the last few years from them. I always enjoy stopping by...
  • H&K Gun Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    The only place I have found 9mm in stock
    I’ll admit I didn’t even know this place existed, as I don’t tend to go into Forest Grove often. But it’s a giant (looks bigger from the...
  • Revelation Arms
    4.00 star(s)
    Depends who answers the phone
    I was given the number to Roger Loock by Beaver Creek Armory, as I needed parts I had ordered from MCarbo installed on a Kel-Tec Sub2000. On my...
  • Coastal Farm & Ranch - Cornelius
    3.00 star(s)
    Lesson learned
    I’ll take some responsibility here, as I took the employee at their word instead of doing a thorough inspection. Short story is that I asked for a...
  • MK Tactical
    5.00 star(s)
    Good guys!
    I stop in here every once in a while to see what Michael has in the clearance section, and to ask questions when I have a project in mind...
Top Bottom