JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi all, I have been told from a few to join so here I'am, I sell safe's, gun, pistol, home and office safe's, the name of my company is Mountain View Safe Co., so if you are looking for the BEST deal anywhere you can call me at 503-706-7347 or see me at local gun shows

You may wish to become a sponsor! There's all kinds of cool benefits besides becoming an inch taller and a better shot:

For those of you who own businesses and wish to sell or advertise here, we have the Supporting Vendor option. Avatars and signatures are enabled for Supporting Vendors. We have two payment options for Supporting Vendor memberships, monthly and quarterly. Our rates will be reviewed and adjusted on a monthly basis, based on our membership numbers and feedback received from Supporting Vendors. We're doing this to ensure the arrangement is fair to both parties and mutually benefitial. The current vendor rate is $10 per month or $25 per quarter.

<broken link removed>

Thanks again for your order. RK, cross my fingers it's on time. wish I had them stock maybe soon. Thanks Charlie

No problems,i still need to clear a new home for it yet.
Considering a couple more of the same size,but space may become an issue,unless the wife doesn't mind one in the kitchen that looks like a refrigerator...
RK

Did you sell your twin barreled toy that you had at one of the recent shows? I bought 2 of the smaller safes a few months ago. My neighbor has not installed theirs yet so I offered to buy it back at the old price but no go.
What was the price jump on the smaller units?

Good to see you made it Charlie.Wife and I talked to you about a 39 gun safe last week just want you to know we will buy one as soon as the taxes are done.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top