JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just a hello to all the family out in Pacific Northwest...
My wife has been a shooter since she was young and was 2012 I woke up. We were living in Hawaii at the time. She moved back here, I could not get her back to Hawaii where I was working as firefighter. So after 6 years of that I moved back here. Was her or Hawaii and I frankly like the weather better here(partly, I get too sunburned and over heat...) ... I love this forum and thanks for listening... Aloha

welcome. i envy you right now. the abandoned SPD "Precinct 13" is only about 11,000 feet away. small groups are approaching businesses and shaking them down now for "contributions" to fix up the damaged community.

So Y2K and 9/11/02 didn't wake you up but the Mayan calendar did? o_O

Welcome aboard.
It was not the Mayan calendar. Was the friends and family and a dive into the financial world, and a martial separation... I am a bit slow/hard headed but you can teach an old dog new tricks if he wants to learn. As I understand it the calendar Ethiopia keeps is more accurate in terms of the ancient alternative to the Gregorian one we are going n. So the conversion would have been 2017~ as Gregorian calendar is ahead currently.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top