JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi Everyone,
Long time lurker and learner and finally decided to introduce myself. Glad to be here and learning a lot. Lived and worked in 46 of the 50 states (still have Alaska, Maine, Vermont & Rhode Island) but we bought property in Kemp, Texas with my SIL & DIL and plan to retire there near the grandkids. Legal resident of Oregon (Bend) but living/working in North Carolina (RTP) because my wife is working a contract there.

Looking forward to learning and refreshing my skills

Charles

Hi Everyone,
Long time lurker and learner and finally decided to introduce myself. Glad to be here and learning a lot. Lived and worked in 46 of the 50 states (still have Alaska, Maine, Vermont & Rhode Island) but we bought property in Kemp, Texas with my SIL & DIL and plan to retire there near the grandkids. Legal resident of Oregon (Bend) but living/working in North Carolina (RTP) because my wife is working a contract there.

Looking forward to learning and refreshing my skills

Charles
Hello Charles. Welcome from the gun-totin old broad contingent.
Carol

Thanks, I recognize a lot of the names because I've been reading (as a guest) the forums since we first moved to Oregon in 2011 (Hillsboro then Bend). Finally got around to registering and doing the "introduce myself thing" :)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top