JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
New guy to group, I hope I can learn and maybe contribute. Been shooting since I was a kid, local sheriff sponsored me and made sure I went to shooting classes when I was young. Took a sabbatical from shooting through college and starting my career. Took up hunting and shooting again when living in Montana. Recently moved to Portland area, trying to get back into shooting, and hopefully, learn the outdoors to take my kids hunting and fishing. I have had some great experiences with the firearms industry helping small businesses sell products around the world. Toured Beretta and Fiocchi in Italy, got to handle amazing pieces of firearms history, and meet some of the best master engravers of Italian shotguns (never owned one.) Had chances to hunt in New Zealand and Canada. Been able to attend shot show many times. I've become a rim-fire fanatic and have built too many 10/22s.

Always interested to learn new tricks for better shooting and hopefully about hunting in Oregon, especially ground squirrels! I look forward to contributing to the conversation. Not interested in talking politics, been there done that, its a mess, let me out!

Thanks

Mark:)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews