JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just scored a couple new Liberty gunsafes on sale for $1,899.00 at Coastal Farm & Supply last weekend. This is a MASSIVE upgrade in the security of my firearms collection and ammo cache... I had to remove part of the wall to get the new safe in place, that's why there's still sheetrock dust on the floor. :s0155:

Here's my old setup... The guns are growing in number and getting harder to keep from rubbing and scratching against one another. FYI- each one of those ammo cans on the shelves has anywhere from 960-1350 rounds depending on caliber.. and yes, that's a couple of vintage (de-activated) Sterling SMG's in front on the floor ;):

IMAG0269.jpg IMAG0271.jpg

New setup... ALL weapons (20 long guns and 6 handguns) and my ammo cache are now safely stowed and SECURED:
IMAG0272.jpg IMAG0273.jpg

And this one is bolted down in the end of my bedroom closet so I can have my Mossberg-500, passports, jewelry, blank checks, (etc.) secured in the house instead of out in the workshop:
IMAG0275.jpg IMAG0276.jpg
IMAG0277.jpg

That old brown "safe" in the first photo cost me $50 off Craig's List, and saved my guns from being stolen a couple years back when we suffered a chicken-sheit smash-n-grab when we stepped out to go to the rier on a hot day. Even with an alarm system it still takes the police around 5-10 minutes to arrive and in that time a lot of small "pocket stuffer" items can be boosted with a clean get-away. GET A GUNSAFE... anything that's failry strong can make ALL the difference!!

With the heavy cans you may want to watch for the shelves to sag over time. Might be better off just removing the shelves and stacking the cans. Not a bad safe for a lower end but definately better than what you had.

Nice set up. I'm getting to the point where I either need to get a bigger safe, or stop buying guns (or get rid of some). Maybe if I ever build a basement (and the man cave to go with it), I'll have room for a bigger safe (and more guns).

That's the number one mistake the customers make, they buy for what they have and don't have room to add on unfortunately.

He actualy has a whole side left for rifle storage in there, but he would have to pull the ammo cans out.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top