JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
:)New gun store on fourth plain out by Tonys Auto Parts,on the East end of the building.
Cascade Firearms$ Supply.
Great new store, I've been in there about 5 times already
Check It Out !!!!

I'll have to get in there; it's right by my house.

I checked the website, the guy says he has been open for several years, but I'm not quite sure what that would mean. I've never heard of the place before; was it a home shop? Website store?

Anyhoo, it IS nice to have one so close to home. ;)

I'll have to get in there; it's right by my house.

I checked the website, the guy says he has been open for several years, but I'm not quite sure what that would mean. I've never heard of the place before; was it a home shop? Website store?

Anyhoo, it IS nice to have one so close to home. ;)
Not sure

If I'm not mistaken its my neighbor from across the airfield Known him bout 20 yrs and he's been an FFL at least that long, I sent him a msg to verify its him will update when I know more
If its him, then we have another good FFL in town .

I hit this place up a few weeks ago and yes he was a home FFL for many years. Talked for a few and a real nice guy. Decent inventory had about 30 handguns and about 20 rifles or so. Great selection of Lee reloading parts and all sorts of reloading gear. Wide variety off ammo also. I would say he caters to all gun enthusiasts and not just one crowd....I will visit again to see how inventory is going.

Made my first stop today. Picked up a couple of Lee reloading components that I had sitting on my MidwayUSA wish list. Prices were identical only no shipping and I got to support someone local. Will definitely be going back.

Bought a Ruger AR556 from him after Christmas. Very good price and nice guy to deal with. Seems like a family business, there were some smaller kids there , maybe helping Grampa at the shop? My boys liked it so we will be going back .

stopped in yesterday just to take a peek not bad at all, the guy was helping some customers and a lady
was offering coffee to everyone who was in the store a nice feeling of a local store something I think this
area could use more of I will surly return they have a supply of lee reloading equipment even some powders,
anyway glad I stoped

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads