JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello Fellow Gun Lovers,

My name is Bryan (Landhawk) and I just opened Landhawk Arms. I have been buying/selling/trading here on Northwest Firearms for a couple of years now. So I decided to go and get my FFL and open my own shop. I am starting small with an online store and hopefully will grow to a brick and mortar gun shop.

I grew up in the Washington DC area. Joined the Marine Corps after high school. Then worked for Federal Air Marshals, NAVSEA, and served as a police officer in DC. I met my wife when she was working in DC. She brought me to Oregon for a wedding 7 years ago and I loved it here so much I packed up and have been living here for 5 years.

My two sons currently serve in the Army. I am so proud of them carrying on the family tradition.

I have vast amount of firearms experience and years of extensive tactical training. If you need help deciding on what firearm fits your needs, I can definitely help.

Check out my website, https://landhawkarms.com.

I offer cash pricing on almost everything I carry. So shoot me an email at [email protected] and I can give you a cash price quote on anything on my website.

Thank you and God Bless!!

Landhawk Arms 300x250.jpg

Welcome? Or should I just say good luck with your business! It's good to see more FFL holders around, especially since some folks think 20 minutes is a long drive! :s0114:

I told my ATF Investigator that the ATF is gonna have to acknowledge the web and mobile technology has changed everything.

I told her I want to be the first mobile FFL as soon as ATF allows. I will buy an old armored car and drive TO the customer to conduct the transfer. How cool would that be? Game changer.

I told my ATF Investigator that the ATF is gonna have to acknowledge the web and mobile technology has changed everything.

I told her I want to be the first mobile FFL as soon as ATF allows. I will buy an old armored car and drive TO the customer to conduct the transfer. How cool would that be? Game changer.

That would be badass. :cool:

You've already peaked my interest... the added benefit for rural folks with ranges being that perhaps they could sample products for a small fee or some such.
:s0155:

You could charge an extra big bonus fee for deliveries to shootouts in progress. :p

Hello Fellow Gun Lovers,

My name is Bryan (Landhawk) and I just opened Landhawk Arms. I have been buying/selling/trading here on Northwest Firearms for a couple of years now. So I decided to go and get my FFL and open my own shop. I am starting small with an online store and hopefully will grow to a brick and mortar gun shop.

I grew up in the Washington DC area. Joined the Marine Corps after high school. Then worked for Federal Air Marshals, NAVSEA, and served as a police officer in DC. I met my wife when she was working in DC. She brought me to Oregon for a wedding 7 years ago and I loved it here so much I packed up and have been living here for 5 years.

My two sons currently serve in the Army. I am so proud of them carrying on the family tradition.

I have vast amount of firearms experience and years of extensive tactical training. If you need help deciding on what firearm fits your needs, I can definitely help.

Check out my website, https://landhawkarms.com.

I offer cash pricing on almost everything I carry. So shoot me an email at [email protected] and I can give you a cash price quote on anything on my website.

Thank you and God Bless!!

View attachment 654940
Congratulations and good luck Bryan. Thank you for your service.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top