1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $850 in prizes this month -- enter now for your chance to win!
    Dismiss Notice

New gun store in Keizer ?

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by taylor, Sep 11, 2013.

1. taylor

taylor Willamette Valley Well-Known Member

Does anyone have the address of the shop Kevin who used to work at Ole's opened in Keizer?
  2. Otter

Otter Oregon - mid Willamette Valley Active Member

I wouldn't call it a gun store. I would call it a gunsmith store. I imagine he will evolve over time into a gun store, but at this point it is not.

I don't have a number address, but I do know he is on Candlewood Dr NE in Keizer. Turn East off of Cherry Ave and he is about 300 yards down the road on the North side of the street in a, for the lack of a better word, a commercial area. Took me a while to figure out where exactly he was as it is not clearly marked. I had to ask someone in one of the auto repair shops which shop was his. Most of that street is residential, so easy to find the commercial area.
  3. Darknight

Darknight Salem Active Member

Or you could just look up his businesses physical address on the BATFE website under an FFL search.
  4. doobee8

doobee8 Salem, OR Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

1279 Candlewood Street. Keizer, OR. Series of shop buildings. he's in the middle.