Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

New gun: Sig P250SC

Discussion in 'Handgun Discussion' started by timbernet, Jun 18, 2010.

1. timbernet

timbernet Boring, Oregon Member

Went to the PDX Gun Show today with Grizzly_A and a few others - stopped at JC Weaponry and saw a Sig P250SC -- never held one before. IT FEELS AMAZING!

I've been looking at a bunch of different 9mm pistols for a carry gun. XD9SC, S&W M&P9, Walther PPS, a few CZs, etc -- never really looked at Sig since most are LARGE frame guns or $$$$$$$. But this P250SC was basically everything I wanted...

JCW was practically giving this P250 away - so I bought it in the last 20 minutes of the show... can't wait to give a try tomorrow if it is dry.

2. MEP1000

MEP1000 Milwaukie Active Member

Congrats!!!! :thumbup: Hope ya love it, let us know how it does when ya get out.

3. timbernet

timbernet Boring, Oregon Member

YouTube Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmiwIXFzw1Q -- enlarge it to 720P

Nice gun, the trigger pull is a bit long (due to it being DAO) but for its size, pretty nice!

I still love the P226 as the "best" 9mm that I have ever shot, but I was stupid and sold that :-( One day I will buy another P226...

4. motoman98

motoman98 Gresham, OR Active Member

That DAO is smooth! Takes a bit to get used to, but it's a keeper.

5. JC Weaponry

JC Weaponry Newberg, OR Member

Glad you love it!! Great Video!