JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I love new business' that think the surest way to success is to undercut every established business to the bone. They don't generally last long at the low to no profit level they set
either.

Don't think they're trying to undercut everybody with malicious intent, just don't want to scalp people on every corner, even with transfers compared to $25-40 at other shops; isn't really understandable

Checked it out the other day, they have more stock now (popular hunting rounds / home defense) a couple shotguns on the wall with some other rifles - a nice mossburg 930 spx, and fliers for their grand opening on October 5th - free food, more inventory.

address or location?
Any news on something opening at LLGuns? I moved up to BG area and just down 179th right before they closed. I was excited to be so close and very disappointed to see the closed sign.

address or location?
Any news on something opening at LLGuns? I moved up to BG area and just down 179th right before they closed. I was excited to be so close and very disappointed to see the closed sign.

Nothing ive heard of, guess they closed for retirement.

This 311 Tactical Solutions (new shop) is over on 164th and 1st street, by Curlys locks. I stopped by to grab some ammo for plinking today (45 is $20 for 50 rounds, 9mm is$18 for 50 - no box limit). They mentioned theyre on facebook, and no big sign because of some permitting issues or something. Seem like a decent group of people.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top