JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Welcome! I would suggest that you consider joining the Albany Rifle Pistol Club. They have
an extensive multi-discipline range near Shed. About 10 miles from you. They have thousands
of memebers, a store, and many events. I joined years ago when they had about 200 members.
If you go to the APRC gunshow, I and two others started it a long time ago. For a gunsmith go
to Rangemaster Gunworks in Lebanon. He is very good with AR's and won't BS you.
My dad is a member and I tag along as a guest to shoot. Unfortunately he's not as much into guns as I am :(

I don't tweet, so I'm missing your reference.

I thought you were going after the misuse of advise v. advice...

I don't tweet, so I'm missing your reference.

I thought you were going after the misuse of advise v. advice...
I'm not a bird either but I did read a cardboard sign posted by somebody on the side of the road. I think that's what it said.

Good catch on the advise vs advice. As a happy married male I did apologize when I woke up yesterday because I knew I would do something wrong during the day.:) but enough thread hijacking. As part of new gun ownership we need to teach how to pick up trash left by everyone else at the shooting areas in the forest. Shotgun hulls are not your friend. Hope he has a big truck.

Good catch on the advise vs advice. As a happy married male I did apologize when I woke up yesterday because I knew I would do something wrong during the day.:) but enough thread hijacking. As part of new gun ownership we need to teach how to pick up trash left by everyone else at the shooting areas in the forest. Shotgun hulls are not your friend. Hope he has a big truck.
Haha I love the environment so I make sure to clean where I go. Right now I'm just looking to trade my 22 and some of my family heirlooms for a more substantial rifle

I've got some family militaria that was passed down to me. The ones I'm looking to trade are a German ww2 bayonet and a navy machete that my great uncle traded for in the marines.

Stay smart, educate yourself, improve your human capital, work smart/hard, save money, avoid credit, and everything will come out just fine...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top