JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
What's up everyone? New to the site and new to guns. My wife and I just started getting into shooting recently. We took a beginner handgun class, and really enjoyed it.

After the class, I purchased my first gun, a CZ p10F, I guess that makes me a hipster or something. At least that's what I've read online. No big deal, I may be a hipster. I fly fish, wear flannel, wear trucker hats, and listen to a bunch of indie bands… Well bubblegum, I guess I am a hipster.

Regardless, I'm looking forward to learning a ton, and finding other people near me who can help me get better. I'm located in PDX, but spend a ton of time up in Winlock, WA.

Welcome and glad to have you aboard! That CZ is a great choice!

As a hipster you should get along great as there are many boomers here. We are old enough that all our crap like record players, hats, and Ray Ban sunglasses have become the cool again. Just don't let anybody talk you into hiking your pants up to your chest or wearing socks with sandals and you will be OK.

Well, if my persona was based on the guns I own, I wouldn't have a clue about a name.

Happily, the guns I own don't describe me - if you tried that out over here nobody would have the foggiest idea what you were talking about, and probably back away. reaching for their cellphone.

Anyhow, I don't just 'do' guns. This morning me and ig there (he's the shorter of the two dudes you see - the one with his paw in the chocolate beans) are off to play trains.

To the recently-arrived person - Mr beefwithcheese - I offer a resounding welcome from the lost colony over here in rural East Anglia, home of the close-fitting horizon.

Welcome from Wickiup Junction!

shooting.jpg

What's up everyone? New to the site and new to guns. My wife and I just started getting into shooting recently. We took a beginner handgun class, and really enjoyed it.

After the class, I purchased my first gun, a CZ p10F, I guess that makes me a hipster or something. At least that's what I've read online. No big deal, I may be a hipster. I fly fish, wear flannel, wear trucker hats, and listen to a bunch of indie bands… Well bubblegum, I guess I am a hipster.

Regardless, I'm looking forward to learning a ton, and finding other people near me who can help me get better. I'm located in PDX, but spend a ton of time up in Winlock, WA.
Welcome to the addiction! 😉

Addiction scale:

1. Shooting
  2. Reloading
  3. Competition shooting
  4. Bullet Casting
  5. Teaching the above skills to others.
Yes, I have been at Stage 5 for 30+ years!

Exact order may vary with victim.

😜

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top