JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thanks! I picked up a Kimber 1911 TLE Custom II and a 43 Glock recently. I had been to a couple of gun ranges before I bought my own. Just been trying to find better places to shoot and I stumbled on this forum looking for northwest areas to target shoot. Looking forward to the volunteer events and get involved as much as I can and get to know people who are into recreational shooting and I am as new to this as I can be. Not even broken in my guns yet. Just still trying to find places to shoot and knowing the laws and rules

Thanks for coming on here. Get involved with OFF, and help keep your gun rights. Sadly, the powers that be in Portland and Salem could not give .02 about the 2A.

If you're looking for a place to shoot Tri County Gun Club is taking members. $170 a year but all outside ranges. Pretty close to you too.

I'm a member and it's worth it. There is also Douglass Ridge but that is s drive.

Threat dynamics is also good. I like the folks there.

If you ever want to try TCGC I'd be happy to meet and take you there as my guest.

If you're looking for a place to shoot Tri County Gun Club is taking members. $170 a year but all outside ranges. Pretty close to you too.

I'm a member and it's worth it. There is also Douglass Ridge but that is s drive.

Threat dynamics is also good. I like the folks there.

If you ever want to try TCGC I'd be happy to meet and take you there as my guest.
I would definitely look into the membership. I will need something good for all the family since they are interested in shooting as well. I did like Threat Dynamics since they were not too uptight in letting my wife shoot for the first time there and even my 13 year old daughter.

Welcome to site from a neighbor in Aloha. Hope to meet you at one of the volunteer days.
Yeah man for sure. I should be free for the 27th BBQ/clean up and hopefully my truck does not give me any issues because I really want to go. You are right on the membership since it is easy to spend 100+ dollars on one shooting session at any gun range without a membership.

Yeah man for sure. I should be free for the 27th BBQ/clean up and hopefully my truck does not give me any issues because I really want to go. You are right on the membership since it is easy to spend 100+ dollars on one shooting session at any gun range without a membership.

It's easy to spend $100.00 on just ammo shooting in the woods if three of you are shooting! Hmm, maybe you'll need to get into reloading? LOL

Going to a clean-up is an excellent way to meet some of the best here at NWFA!

Welcome

I would definitely look into the membership. I will need something good for all the family since they are interested in shooting as well. I did like Threat Dynamics since they were not too uptight in letting my wife shoot for the first time there and even my 13 year old daughter.
Check out Newberg Rifle and Pistol Club. It's located north of Newberg on Chehalem Mountain, so it's not a bad drive from Beaverton. It's only an indoor range, but it's very nice and it's great to keep dry during the bad weather.
Your family would be welcome. $40 per person annual dues, $3 range fees which includes targets.
Non-members pay more of course. You bring your own ammo.
We are doing a Women's only event February 28 1PM-4PM. Would love to see your wife and daughter come!
I belong to TriCounty and Dundee which are also great ranges and have more flexibility than Newberg. Douglas Ridge is also great and if it wasn't so far from my house, I would join.

Welcome to the forum!

It's easy to spend $100.00 on just ammo shooting in the woods if three of you are shooting! Hmm, maybe you'll need to get into reloading? LOL

Going to a clean-up is an excellent way to meet some of the best here at NWFA!

Welcome
That I don't have a problem since I know where all the money is going to and the extra money I spend on a range can go towards more ammo which means more shooting. Lol!

Yeah looks like I will be going to the clean up. Might bring a whole crew

Check out Newberg Rifle and Pistol Club. It's located north of Newberg on Chehalem Mountain, so it's not a bad drive from Beaverton. It's only an indoor range, but it's very nice and it's great to keep dry during the bad weather.
Your family would be welcome. $40 per person annual dues, $3 range fees which includes targets.
Non-members pay more of course. You bring your own ammo.
We are doing a Women's only event February 28 1PM-4PM. Would love to see your wife and daughter come!
I belong to TriCounty and Dundee which are also great ranges and have more flexibility than Newberg. Douglas Ridge is also great and if it wasn't so far from my house, I would join.

Welcome to the forum!
Thanks for the great info and the invite! Will definitely check it out and take the family. Really appreciate the warm welcome!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top