JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Nice looking gun!

So, not knowing much about Canadian gun laws, what all did you need to do (if anything) to get this?

Well, I have to have a license to buy and shoot it, but that's about it. It's just a simple written test.

We can buy any handguns with barrel lengths >4.2" and a mag capacity <10, but nothing else. Allot of the micro and compact guns aren't allowed to be imported because of that law.

4.25" Commanders fit the bill just perfectly, however. ;)

Those wooden grips are beautiful. I am in envy of your good fortune. The wood is actually Koa wood. Koa = "warrior" in the language of the islands. It is mostly found on the Big Island and was the prefered wood when it came to making spears and other weapons. Again, very nice!

Thanks.

And yes, I misspelled. They are Koa. :)

Well, I have to have a license to buy and shoot it, but that's about it. It's just a simple written test.

Do you still require permits to move the gun? ie. From home to shooting area or range, etc.

Does your 'licence' allow you to carry it 'concelled', or must it always be visable carry?

Been gone for 20 years.

Frog.

Yeah, we have a paperwork scheme set out by the government called an ATT (Authorization To Transport). We are only allowed to bring the guns to and from ranges and gunsmiths.

We can't carry at all up here on out person. I F'ing hate that about this place. All the gangbangers do it, and if they get caught, they get something like a slap on the wrist and lifetime ban on gun ownership.

Because gangsters care about what "the law" tells them they can and cannot do. :rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top