Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

New Gun Friendly Store in Beaverton

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by MilitantBEEMER, Dec 28, 2013.

1. MilitantBEEMER

MilitantBEEMER Eugene Silver Supporter Silver Supporter

Noticed the "Now Open" sign when I was on my way to Bi-Mart on Western Ave. Stopped in looking for a suitable used workbench/reloading bench and found exactly what I needed. Needs a little work but only $20! will post pics of soon. Also picked up a nice Tagua belt slide holster for $4.

The reason I say Gun Friendly is the sign on door (see pic). This is a nice sight for sore eyes!!

Thanked the owner and told him I would give a shout out here on the forum. Let's get out there and support a new local business.

Located on Western in the Bi Mart parking lot next to the Bingo Hall.

(I am in no way affiliated with this business and met the owner for the first time today)

20131228_125542.jpg

20131228_125529.jpg

2. jp1985

jp1985 Linn County, Oregon Active Member

Awesome. always good to see a local business that is not a gun free zone. I enjoy supporting them, and will have to stop by there and check it out sometime.
    were there any other benches like the one you got?

JP

3. MilitantBEEMER

MilitantBEEMER Eugene Silver Supporter Silver Supporter

No he did not have any others, however he has stock coming in daily.
    The one I picked up was an older Harbor Freight wood workers bench with the vice attached, without the drawers though. It needs new cross supports and I will add a shelf. So $20 + $10-$15 in wood and lag bolts. Not to bad....

4. ZA_Survivalist

ZA_Survivalist Oregon AK's all day.

Awesome!

5. The Heretic

The Heretic Oregon Well-Known Member

Thanks.

6. Mikej

Mikej Portland Gold Supporter Gold Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

Excellent!!

So I see the lady, the garage saling thriftshopping, secon- hand-storing lady, seeing that window and saying...."Oh my, with an attitude like that I won't feel safe around all those guns!" However, it WILL give some low life miscreant the idea that it may be a less-than-safe place to rob. I'd love to see many more signs just like that around at other, more mainstream stores, for sure!

Mike

7. teflon97239

teflon97239 Portland, OR Well-Known Member

Stopping there on my way home today. Thanks for the tip.