JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey all!
Grew up in the beautiful PNW and just got back from the hot, humid, flat nothing-to-do region of NC thanks to the beloved Marine Corps. I've never really been an enthusiast about guns, but apparently that's because I've never really shot for pleasure until now. I now have a firm belief that guns are cool, cooler than school. Hope to get to know everyone soon (maybe not EVERYONE, cause I'm sure there's a lot of people on here, but I'll say the vast majority).

I'm currently attending the UW (Go Huskies!) thanks again the the beloved Marine Corps to get my degree and become an officer. So I'll be in the area for the next 3 years or so. I enjoy sports, wheeling my 98 XJ, playing music, and now...guns.

-Brian

P.S. Looking for a P226 .40 or possibly a P250 .40

Welcome to the community. Dont blame us if you get so addicted that your schooling starts to suffer.........

thanks to the beloved Marine Corps.

So I heard that this is a true test.

Put a guy in a room with 3 bowling balls for two hours.

When you open the room after the two hours, if one ball is missing, one destroyed, and the last pregnant, then he's a real Marine. :s0114:

wheeling my 98 XJ

At least you were smart enough to get a model late enough to have a cup holder. :D

Welcome to the forum. :s0155:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads