JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I enjoy my HK VP9SK so much I felt compelled to own a HK in .45acp as well.
The V7 with LEM trigger sounded perfect... ETA 1 week.

upload_2019-4-29_18-37-22.png

Ammo cost is fair for sure. I have about 800 loaded and ready to go as well. Enjoy the round in general so I keep the components plentiful and handy.

...I wanted to follow up on this post and see how people like their HK45c? Are they getting use on the range, or are they safe queens?

It's my understanding these are mfg. in the USA. It seems like a niche item. As a collector I'm curious if it's worth working into the budget. I had an XD45 for a minute about 17 years ago and absolutely hated it. On the other hand, I enjoy shooting the old milspec 1911. Some internet commandos are saying the HK45c is softer shooting than the 1911 due to the internals.. I find that hard to believe.

Last Edited:
Some internet commandos are saying the HK45c is softer shooting than the 1911 due to the internals.. I find that hard to believe.
I shoot several different 1911s and one M&P all in 45 acp. I have shot 1911s in competition since the 1980s.
The M&P definitely noticeable less recoil. It is also as accurate as any 45 I own.