JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You guys can joke all you want, and I think it's funny too, but for the record I ain't buying any of that stuff. Maybe it's just because I don't know what the heck it is and it isn't proven to me, but for now I'm stocking up on good old lead based bullets and primers.

I'm waiting for a joke about green powder, but I aint' goin' there, LOL.

I see quite a few misconceptions in this thread; non toxic primers have absolutely nothing to do with being "environmentally friendly", they have to do with health concerns primarily found at indoor ranges of air quality. Also for the most part, it is the same reason for lead free bullets, I mean there is some impact issues with lead contamination in the ground outdoors, but it really doesn't compare to the safety issues present with controlling lead in the air in indoor ranges.

Also another thing to point out is that a lot of the "range safe" ammo tends to use total jacketed bullets that still contain lead, they just eliminate some of the contamination coming from an exposed lead base.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top