JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Motor boating with an appetizer of cheese and warm drink of salty sweat…..

View attachment 1231356

Careful....

1656536332162.png

GOUGE OUT MY EYES, O LORD!

Even the Homer bleach treatment cannot erase that image from my mind!

What has been seen cannot be unseen.01.jpg

GOUGE OUT MY EYES, O LORD!

Even the Homer bleach treatment cannot erase that image from my mind!

View attachment 1231361
It's better in person. I promise. It's your own personal "somewhat mobile" water bed. But dam it racks up a food bill. I may have to cut ties and go back to a regular spring mattress.

Man, back when I worked a few months at Joe's, some one came in and splattered the men's room, BAD! I can't even comprehend how it is physically possable to shart with the kind of pressure it took to spray paint such a large area, but it happened! Poor store manager had to clean it up, took him most of a shift!
Boat ramp pit toilets at the peak of salmon fishing.
There's really nothing to compare, anywhere, at that time of the year. I'd dare say, even camp ground pit terlets during spring break!

Last Edited:
There's really nothing to compare, anywhere, at that time of the year. I'd dare say, even camp grounds during spring break!
The wife has seen some things I'll tell ya'! I don't use them.

There's really nothing to compare, anywhere, at that time of the year. I'd dare say, even camp grounds during spring break!
One of the trailheads where I ride, I bring a bottle of Febreze on a cord so I don't have to set it down anywhere. A good long fog of it before you go in will make it a little less awful, but sometimes I need a booster spray before I can get to the door. This is only if I forget to stop during a ride and pee in the forest.

One of the trailheads where I ride, I bring a bottle of Febreze on a cord so I don't have to set it down anywhere. A good long fog of it before you go in will make it a little less awful, but sometimes I need a booster spray before I can get to the door. This is only if I forget to stop during a ride and pee in the forest.
Well I don't have a sense of smell anymore. :( But even then, a visual would have me finding a mossy log instead. just the thought....:s0170:....Febreeze notwithstanding.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top