JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
shark attack jaws GIF

No need for a bigger boat...the shark is gone
Andy

Be honest now... how many watched that and thought, "I can't wait until I'm old enough to be able to get away with that, too!"???
The wife had an old guy in the store, quit a few years ago, that dropped a couple turds on the floor. he was wearing them old-man baggy pants. Now days, it's the slobs and their dog that drop turd and go on their way.

The wife had an old guy in the store, quit a few years ago, that dropped a couple turds on the floor.
I hadn't thought of it for years, but several years back I had an "older" but not what I would consider "elderly" woman come into my place of business. She appeared to be in full control of her faculties. She browsed a bit and asked to use the restroom. Nothing seemed untoward. She came out to browse a bit more and left shortly after. It wasn't until later when one of the employees entered to find the woman hand smeared, by hand, feces over ever wall as high as she could probably reach, the mirror, commode and door. She did, however, keep the sink clean. I assumed that was to wash her hands before exiting.

All I can say is... I had never fully appreciated having employees as much as I did that day. :s0140:

A grocery store restroom in a questionable neighborhood, ESPECIALLY, in the last 2-3 years. Those messes have become more common.

Man, back when I worked a few months at Joe's, some one came in and splattered the men's room, BAD! I can't even comprehend how it is physically possable to shart with the kind of pressure it took to spray paint such a large area, but it happened! Poor store manager had to clean it up, took him most of a shift!

Man, back when I worked a few months at Joe's, some one came in and splattered the men's room, BAD! I can't even comprehend how it is physically possable to shart with the kind of pressure it took to spray paint such a large area, but it happened! Poor store manager had to clean it up, took him most of a shift!

Do not eat at the Canyon Diner in Bryce City Utah.

If so, be prepared to comprehend the pressure that is created to do that kind of damage.
As soon as i expelled the evil that was in my guts from that place, life was normal again. It did the exact same thing to all 4 of us.
We made it into the toilet with varying degrees of blowback collateral damage.

If so, be prepared to comprehend the pressure that is created to do that kind of damage.
As soon as i expelled the evil that was in my guts from that place, life was normal again. It did the exact same thing to all 4 of us.
You probably don't want to see their kitchen either then...

Add the McDonalds at Mountain Home Idaho. You will not make it to the next gas station or rest area in time regardless of direction.

Add the McDonalds at Mountain Home Idaho. You will not make it to the next gas station or rest area in time regardless of direction.

The Pilot Travel center deli hot case at the east end of town is a safe choice for road food(breakfast), in my opinion. I made it all the way to Nephi UT before needing the services of a toilet.

The Pilot Travel center deli hot case at the east end of town is a safe choice for road food(breakfast), in my opinion. I made it all the way to Nephi UT before needing the services of a toilet.
I'll keep that in mind! I lived in Idaho Falls and visited friends in Boise most weekends so went through MH a lot. I soon learned what was safe and what was not. Sadly ate at the McDonald's twice before realizing I was suffering from explosive McShartRuns. The Arby's there was pretty safe so I could take the northern route across the Magic Valley and Craters of the Moon without fear.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top