JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This seems to 'splain it. Guess I need to bone up on epigenetics.
photo.webp

https://www.nature.com/articles/npp2012112

+

WARNING: This thread is in danger of completely deviating from the bubblegume flinging monkey humor for which we are famous and turning into a legitimate conversation.

If you didn't sit in the back row shooting spitwads every time the teacher turned away in school you should think carefully about rewording your response to a more juvenile level.
Oops sorry. I never threw spitwads at anyone though.

I did manage to cut psychology every day except on Fridays when the tests were given, though. Does that count? Made so much trouble for teacher she agreed to mark me present every day even though I wasnt. She p!ssed me off. Not because she was the music teacher and started knowing no psych. But because she barely read the material for class herself and expressed contempt for it. She wasnt even trying. So I did everything I could to challenge and humiliate her. And since I had read every psych book and every other science related book in the public libraries in six different cities in six different states by then I could make serious trouble. She tried to punish me by assigning me to do an oral report on something I had challenged her on. Big mistake. I had the class totally enraptured and engaged in a way they never were for her. After that she and I cut a deal and I attended only for exams. And she marked me present even though I wasnt. Actually the only teacher I ever made any trouble for.

Oops sorry. I never threw spitwads at anyone though.

I did manage to cut psychology every day except on Fridays when the tests were given, though. Does that count? Made so much trouble for teacher she agreed to mark me present every day even though I wasnt. She p!ssed me off. Not because she was the music teacher and started knowing no psych. But because she barely read the material for class herself and expressed contempt for it. She wasnt even trying. So I did everything I could to challenge and humiliate her. And since I had read every psych book and every other science related book in the public libraries in six different cities in six different states by then I could make serious trouble. She tried to punish me by assigning me to do an oral report on something I had challenged her on. Big mistake. I had the class totally enraptured and engaged in a way they never were for her. After that she and I cut a deal and I attended only for exams. And she marked me present even though I wasnt. Actually the only teacher I ever made any trouble for.
nerd-jpg.jpg

Next mod that looks at this thread be like:

I think the mods are just screwing with us and keeping it open. Sorta like when your Dad catches you with a cigarette and makes you smoke the whole pack.
It's like Dad made us smoke the whole pack and instead of being dog sick we just finished it off and asked him is he had another pack and maybe a joint.

I'm just that good. And all I had to do was ask about for membership payment transparency issues.
Dude... hardly! Asked, answered, rise, repeat.. and over again.. trolling for some way to "pay" to not have to go through the probationary period.. like everyone else... then ranting and throwing shade because it doesn't work that way around here. :s0140:

You've got stuff you wanna sell. We get it... but you'll get a lot more potential buyers by walking soft and being respectful to the NWFA community than tromping all over the grass.

That's Brandon's job!! ;)

Dude... hardly! Asked, answered, rise, repeat.. and over again.. trolling for some way to "pay" to not have to go through the probationary period.. like everyone else... then ranting and throwing shade because it doesn't work that way around here. :s0140:

You've got stuff you wanna sell. We get it... but you'll get a lot more potential buyers by walking soft and being respectful to the NWFA community than tromping all over the grass.

That's Brandon's job!! ;)
You are welcome to pay for a service and not get it in full when you pay. You know what they say about a fool and their money…

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top