JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
nt%2Fuploads%2F2020%2F11%2Fshutterstock_13036642-1.jpg

You need to really put more effort into getting this thread locked. Mention unmentionable stuff, like Alex Jones, religion, bad labels, and divisive topics. Here, try this:

Alex Jones, the conservatard, said that all white people are really the embodiment of Jesus and that Trump actually colluded with the Chinese to invent and release Covid to kill only white Liberals and he made abortion illegal in 65 countries. I read that in Don 25:14.

Having purposely NOT created an intro post, I am deeply and truly inspired by recent events.
The exceedingly popular and hotly debated introduction thread of "Smashley the Stripper " actually got the lock . I have to ask. What are the odds?
Literally , how many intros are on the books? And how many have the mods closed forcibly?

When I grow up, I want to have my introduction thread canceled for cause.

View attachment 1226502
Huh?

I must have missed this thread that you are talking about or it was under another thread title.

Did you write it and pretend to be a stripper or was it a real stripper?

Strippers have the RIGHT TO KEEP and BEAR ARMS. They have a right to BARE arms from what I gather too.

LOL

YOU have the right to keep and bear arms and to BARE your arms too!

Have a nice Monday!

Confused Old Lady Cate

...did someone say they need a thread locked?
Crikey!

Now that IS funny!

Take care.

Cate

Last Edited:
How the bubblegum did I miss this thread? Oh, yeah, I was dealing with a honey bee swarm removal all weekend. That was fun. And highly instructional... Ouch!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top