JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just wanted to share my new Tueller holster, for my G-27.
I had been looking for several months for the right combination of style, price, and availability in an IWB leather holster,
and I am very pleased with the results.
Quality and attention to detail seem top-notch, pricing (even with the shark skin addition) was super reasonable, and turnaround was just under 3 weeks!
Website is a bit simple, but helpful. I also spoke to Brian by phone, and he was very informative and receptive to my requests.
www.tuellerholsters.com

Not affiliated, just a happy customer.
John

photo.jpg

Don't know why you changed the message but if you read my post I said "I have a hard time buying from those who have ripped off MS". Especially when in this case you can get the proven/quality/original for not much more.

And actually Easter was another stolen holiday- maybe that's why the delete. :)

"Well then, I certainly hope and expect that every single item in your possession is an original, made solely by the person or entity who designed it. No Exceptions.
Happy Easter (an original holiday, not ripped off from any other holiday. You should love it)."

Actually I did read your post. There wasn't much to it, really...just another pap opinion from an interwebz ninja.
As for you saying you can get the original for "not much more", perhaps YOU didn't read MY message.
Fact is, it is a lot more, in terms of both $ and time, without offering (in my opinion) a relative increase in quality.
And as for editing my message, I did so in an attempt at letting this go without provoking you to feel the need to interject, once again, your unsolicited opinion.
Guess there's no pleasing some people. Please feel free to vomit your opinions all over this, and any other, thread.
Happy Easter

Only $20 cheaper than i paid for my real Milt Sparks vm2.
... from what i hear now, the lead time is crazy for a milt sparks now though.
Got mine shipped to my door in about a week 10 years ago.

OK, I give up, but not without a parting shot...
You internet experts are too smart, too persistent, and have WAY too much time, so I'm going to (gracefully?) bow out.
But really...defending someone else's hyped-up position with facts from a purchase 10 years ago?? In what way is a price that is no longer offered on the Milt Sparks, and a wait time that has now increased by 2500% (!), relevant to this??
Anyway...hey, I'm happy with my purchase, and thought I'd share. If it enriches anyone's life, great.
If it in some way brings out the anonymous internet bully in you, AWESOME.

Last Edited:
hahaha I simply said I have a hard time buying ripped off designs. I said nothing to put down the OP and still don't quite get why he got soo upset.
Tueller = $85, MS VM2= $120. The backlog is actually a non-issue if have a little patience as there are several dealers that get shipments in very steadily.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top