Advertise on Northwest Firearms
Defensive Arts
Oregon Rifleworks
Gun Deals
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions
New pistol just arrived 3/12/18 ***

Ready for a crossover model? Even the case for this pistol stands out. Just one on hand, they are continuing to be back-order items as demand is high.

Gen5 features in the 19X: New 4" marksman barrel, No finger grooves, Ambidextrous slide stop levers, and nPVD protective coating on the barrel and slide.

Lanyard loop, three magazines, two are 17+2 extended. 25.4 ounces.

Glock 19X | G19X | 9x19mm | GLOCK USA

1.jpg

Last Edited:
Reactions
Exciting news! I have a 19X that just rolled its little brown box of the big brown box truck. This may be the last one for a while, shipments from Glock appear to be slowing down. Send me a PM if interested, I am recycling this ad to save virtual paper.

Ah, it's a photo of an MHS gun. Obviously not what you are actually offering. :)

Reactions
Good eye!

Because I am learning photoshop and you now get your choice of either a 2# Tannerite or a pair of EZ Targets (with stands).

I will be doing this regularly to keep things interesting, now I need to update this one...

Reactions
Wow!?!? Guess i should have jumped on the one i could have. NW armory is gonna have a Glock Rep there in Milwaukie on Friday, i will swing thru and ask them. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Southwest Firearms
Copeland Custom Gunworks
Sporting Systems
Advertise on Northwest Firearms
Cerberus Training Group
Let Freedom Ring

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors September Show
Portland, OR
Rimfire Challenge Oct 9th @ DRRC