JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Looking to trade my new Glock (9mm) 19 C (ported barrel and slide) gen 3 with 3 15 rd mags, all that comes in box, and an iwb holster, for a S&W 340pd. If you have the gun I am looking for (340pd)and want to trade I will send you pics of this new Glock 19c upon request. I am not forced to sell for cash, this is a trade for the 340pd. Pm me if you have a trade i cannot refuse. If you really want a cash price...625.00 w/ iwb holster. Thank you for your time.[email protected]

Last Edited:
He mentions only trade is for a SW 340pd. Pretty sure he made that clear.

THANKS.... I can read... Maybe he would have wanted my LCR with crimson.. but thanks I sure zakari needed you to let me know..

What is wrong with some people on this site... unbelievable! Don't you have something else better to do?

It's always better to PM your offer. That way it doesn't have to pass the scrutiny of the wannabe moderators.

Zakari is a good friend of mine and his ad says what he wants numerous of times. Just thought people would clearly read the ad and get the point.

Please, only comment if truly interested in making said trade or purchase, thank you. Zak

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.