JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Stopped by Brightwater Ventures today and saw a Glock 17 with what looked like a hard chrome slide.

I've owned a couple of Glock 17L's for the last 2 years and started to realize they just didn't point right for me so figured that this 17 would be the same, but had to hold it anyways.

Well I guess the longer slide was the problem because this 17 just felt right, and it looked neat to.

Got it home a little bit ago and have added Ameriglo Pro-Operator sights to it, think it will make a great addition to my CCW/Home Defense rotation(21SF, 19Gen4, 19, 23, 17L & 26 plus others).

Found out the slide is finished with FailZero EXO which is supposed to be 40% harder than hard chrome and self lubricating. Not a bad addition for $30, plus I've always wanted a black and silver Glock.

ETA: This is a series of guns done by Glock/Talo - Lipsey's that will include 17's, 19's, 26's, 22's, 23's and 27's.

IMAG0215.jpg
IMAG0214.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR