JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thanks!

I'm pretty sure I'm not your crazy ex... my ex and I get along really well.

I'm very new to shooting and guns. I'm looking at the S&W M&P 9mm compact for home defense. After I get the chance to shoot one tomorrow I should be able to make up my mind and start saving my pennies. My boyfriend has his CHL and has been really great about teaching me stuff and letting me try things out at my own pace. Used to be I didn't know the difference between a Glock and a Kel-tec but he's helped me with that :s0112:

Ahhh I can breath again. Good news!
Btw getting along well with an x is creepy.

Anyway I think its cool your learning at your own pace. I'm doing the same with my GF. She goes on a 3rd of my shooting outings, the others I use for tacticool trainning with a buddy. She's getting more and more comfortable with every trip. I just gave her the modded G17 for her nightstand. I guess she graduated.

We are not all perverted !
Most of us qualify as possibly, warped, demented, off the wall, wicked, chaos orientated, and or devious.
Remember "panic" applied to the unknowing is opportunity calling. :s0114: :s0155:

NWFA reminds me of the first time I ever went skeet shooting. I showed up to the field with a shotgun and some target loads and asked a few total strangers how it was done. Will never forget that experience! everyone was very accommodating, patient and all had their own instructional comments. Most were good, some were conflicting, and all were well intended just.....it got overwhelming when 3 or 4 people are trying to teach you how to do something or convey a point.

This place can kinda be the same way.

Welcome!!!

Go ahead, just ask this group what your first gun purchase should be. The responses would be most enlightening.

Fortunately for me, I decided what I wanted before I stuck my nose out. Lol. I got enough of a run-around when I asked who might have one to rent, I can't imagine asking which one to buy!

Glocks are to guns as Snowboards are to Skis. They do the same thing but changed the whole landscape upon their arrival.

If only they would accommodate the goofy footed. I shoot an Xdm.

Oh, man, I feel a new thread coming on:
Glocks are to guns as ...

Macs are to PC's! They just plain function, without tricks, traps, or drama.

Your turn.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top