JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$500
Manufacturer
Glock
Caliber
45 ACP
City
Salem
State
Oregon
Zip Code
New glock 21sf, i have 2 and no reason to keep this one. Comes with 2 13rd magazines and glock box. Not much to say its a new glock 21sf. Only trade would be for a walther ppq 9mm in like new condition. Thanks for looking

IMG_20200526_173916.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I'm going to get back to you, I'd like to find out if you can mail it to an FFL in Mcminnville or Donald because of the hours my company has us on it does leave a lot of free time and my last private party attempt through an FFL. stated both buyer and seller had to present during the background submission and then again when it comes back. I believe the waiting period is still approximately 6 days

Sorry I'm trying to better understand the Oregon guidelines for private party transfers via FFL. Whom do you use in Salem? Your price is fair and I really like Glock and don't currently own one in .45 ACP but have a lot of ammunition for .45

Sorry I'm trying to better understand the Oregon guidelines for private party transfers via FFL. Whom do you use in Salem? Your price is fair and I really like Glock and don't currently own one in .45 ACP but have a lot of ammunition for .45

Last gun I sold we both had to be there. Was a bit of a pain for the other guy, as there was a waiting period due to volume so he had to come back to Mac from Hillsboro. If the paperwork gets done right away it's a lot better.

Send a pm if you want to make offer. Check the prices and availibility before please. Thanks for the interest. I paid 550$ pre pandemic. That is the going rate for 10mm and 45 cal glocks or they were when i bought

Glock 21 for $550! If I didn't have one I would be all over this since they are out of stock on all the sites I checked. The last pistol I sold had to be shipped FedX for $70. Not worth the effort or cost unless you are gouging. GLWS it is an awesome deal.

Just trying to get what i paid for it minus the 10$ background. Figured it was a good deal, i never liked the gen 4's. Hope somebody buys so i can set aside the money for the next one that catches my eye haaaa.

550$ is lowest im willing to take, if it sells it sells, no trades either. Thanks for the interest! Just breaking even on pre pandemic prices!

Last price drop, 500$ transfer on buyer. I will throw in two sleeves of taylormade golf balls as well haaaa..

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.