JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anybody know about this new gate on NorthFork road off Washougal River Rd. Its past the power lines and before all the good shootin areas.

IMG_0178_zpsfie5mnwz.jpg

Could someone please add up the cost of all the gates going up in our own forests? That would be a good reference point for the cost of securing the U.S./Mexican border.

That there is a Warhouser gate my friend!! Which will probably get locked very soon knowing them.
Is it past the power lines because the first part of the road is state land.
Stacy

image.jpeg image.jpeg I have a map program for my GPS but a good guideline. They own everything the state and Feds don't from Washougal to Longview. They bought all Longview Fiber,Plum Creek, and the have the St.Helens Tree Farm
There on the North Fork there's only a small piece of State land from the black top to the power lines aprox.
I dig out my gps it's a Garmin Oregon 450
Here's a picture of the SIM card that is the map program it's pretty good all of Wa. and Or. It shows state, federal,BLM,and private.
I'm very familiar with everything around here if you have any question just pm me and I'll try and help.

Stacy

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads