Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

New gate N Fork rd

Discussion in 'Outdoor Shooting Areas' started by edslhead, Sep 10, 2015.

1. edslhead

edslhead Vanc Gold Supporter Gold Supporter Silver Supporter Bronze Supporter

Anybody know about this new gate on NorthFork road off Washougal River Rd. Its past the power lines and before all the good shootin areas.

IMG_0178_zpsfie5mnwz.jpg

2. BrentN

BrentN Kelso Active Member

Hey, a picture with the gate open. Frame it for posterity.

NWGlockgal likes this.
  3. BrentN

BrentN Kelso Active Member

Could someone please add up the cost of all the gates going up in our own forests? That would be a good reference point for the cost of securing the U.S./Mexican border.

Logan Wilson, Koda, mike1281 and 3 others like this.
  4. scrandall01215

scrandall01215 Washougal,WA Well-Known Member

That there is a Warhouser gate my friend!! Which will probably get locked very soon knowing them.
    Is it past the power lines because the first part of the road is state land.
    Stacy

5. edslhead

edslhead Vanc Gold Supporter Gold Supporter Silver Supporter Bronze Supporter

That sucks. They had a sign up about the pay to hunt thing, but its gone now.

6. cityrice

cityrice vancouver wa Active Member

Where do you find maps of the area showing Weyerhaeuser lands?

7. scrandall01215

scrandall01215 Washougal,WA Well-Known Member

image.jpeg image.jpeg I have a map program for my GPS but a good guideline. They own everything the state and Feds don't from Washougal to Longview. They bought all Longview Fiber,Plum Creek, and the have the St.Helens Tree Farm
    There on the North Fork there's only a small piece of State land from the black top to the power lines aprox.
    I dig out my gps it's a Garmin Oregon 450
    Here's a picture of the SIM card that is the map program it's pretty good all of Wa. and Or. It shows state, federal,BLM,and private.
    I'm very familiar with everything around here if you have any question just pm me and I'll try and help.

Stacy