JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Paypal, money order, cash, credit cards accepted.
Non-cash transactions add 3%.
I am open to offers and trades of all kinds, low ballers welcome (just don't get your feelings hurt), so send 'em my way!

For those of you supporting members, I appreciate the support some of you have given me over the time I've been here, so I'd like to offer my thanks. (I may have to slightly adjust this over time depending on if I lose my shirt or not.)

• All supporting members will not incur the 3% additional fee for non-cash transactions.
  • All supporting members may drop by and feel free to use tools such as sight pushers, laser bore sights, AR15 installation tools etc... Please schedule first!
  • 5% Discount - Bronze supporting members & $ 5 Non-NFA FFL transfers + $10 State NICS fee
  • 7.5% Discount - Gold supporting members (Plus everything above)
  • 10% Discount - Platinum supporting members & FREE Non-NFA FFL transfers + $10 State NICS fee (Plus everything above)
  • Free Shipping for life members in addition to their supporting level.

Thanks for taking a look! My contact information can be found in the signature, and I'm located in SW Portland, Tigard specifically.
On with the goods!

IMG_1801.JPG
<broken link removed>
$109 - New Frontier Armory Polymer Lower Half Gen2
A modified hammer is required for any blowback operated type uppers.

USE THE EMAIL LINK. PLEASE DO NOT PM ME.

Do you still have the poly lowers? Where is the shop located? let me know thanks for your time.

NeverMind, Have talked to way too many people in the last few days, that bought these and all said they ended up having to buy a "real" lower, as the poly ones are sure to break. One guy even said the pins and trigger are poly which means the only metal in these are the springs.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.