JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
New the site, here from Yakima Washington. Seems like a great site.

Never have owned a gun, only shot one a few times. Hope to change all that in the next few weeks

Cory

Sent from my SPH-M930BST using Tapatalk

30 years in the Valley and just now taking up firearms lol. Oh well, better late than never.

We make it out to shoot from time to time. Have not done enough this year. It usually happens on the mornings I get off work.

Here are a couple of our last outing pics here in Yak

DSC_0074.jpg

DSC_0069.jpg

Wish it was that nice out now. This weather is sucking. Are those pics out in Selah?

I have only bought one gun this year and it was a FTF sale in Tri Cities. I have been buying other stuff this year (ATV, Motorcycle, scuba, ect) so have not been shopping much.

I always liked Randy up at Stadlers on River Rd but you really need to watch his prices and his stories.

I get a funny vib from Brad at Guns West 2 on Fruitvale so I dont shop there. I have a couple of buddies that have bought a few there and been happy.

The guys over at Best Way Pawn on 1st and Yakima are good and are willing to wheel and deal.

I have only stopped in at the shop in Selah one time because of his odd hours. He is a very pleasant guy with decent prices.

I tried Hammers in Union Gap a couple of times. The problem I have with them is the guy (dont know if it is the same one) seems to think he knows what you want/need more then you do. 2 years ago I tried to go in and buy (get info to order) a ~$2000 rifle. He thought what I really wanted was a ~$500 rifle he had in stock cause the one I wanted was "no good". Well I am sure you can guess how much money I have spent in there..........

Like any other shopping know what you are looking for. Know what the average price and availability are. Know what you are willing to pay.

Whassat? I've never heard of it...

I live in Selah, and have yet to find somewhere around here to shoot.

Take N Wenas road to Sheep Company road. Follow Sheep Company though the gate for about 1.5 miles and the first road on the right it ~1000+ yard range. It is state land so you need one of the Bull S$%T passes to be out there.

There is lots of public land to shoot on around the area. There is also Sun Targets out past Moxee if you are a fan of paying for formal ranges.

Take N Wenas road to Sheep Company road. Follow Sheep Company though the gate for about 1.5 miles and the first road on the right it ~1000+ yard range. It is state land so you need one of the Bull S$%T passes to be out there.

There is lots of public land to shoot on around the area. There is also Sun Targets out past Moxee if you are a fan of paying for formal ranges.

I'll have to check it out, thanks :)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top