JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'll try to keep this short. :) I'm by no means a gun expert, but have had guns my whole life. Recently I have been shooting with my 10 year old son, and definitely have the gun bug. We are currently sharing a Savage .22 longrifle bolt action. Great gun to get my son started with. I am looking to get a couple of pistols. A Glock G22c and a Walther P22. Any thoughts on either of these?

Thanks!

Ty

Hi Ty! Welcome to the forum! A friend of mine has the Walther P22 and both he and his wife love it. I have not shot it myself, but have handled them. The only thing that keeps me from buying one is the grip size. They seem extreemly small to me. Even though it is only a 22, and they essentiall don't have a kick, I feel the grip is so small that i would have trouble holding it. Just my .02's worth.
James

Hi Ty! Welcome to the forum! A friend of mine has the Walther P22 and both he and his wife love it. I have not shot it myself, but have handled them. The only thing that keeps me from buying one is the grip size. They seem extreemly small to me. Even though it is only a 22, and they essentiall don't have a kick, I feel the grip is so small that i would have trouble holding it. Just my .02's worth.
James

Thanks! The grip feels pretty small for me too, but it fits my 10 year old like a glove!

I almost forgot, with the Walther P22, the end of the barrell is threaded, so should you ever decide to get a silencer, you will not need further machining on the gun itself!
James

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top