Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

New from Vancouver, WA

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by lxarth, Nov 26, 2012.

1. lxarth

lxarth Vancouver New Member

Well, a few months ago (around summer I think), my friend took me out shooting. His S&W M/P .40. I thought "Hmmm, that was fun, and loud..." Then later a group of us went camping and shot his gun again. At that point I starting thinking to myself that I need to get a gun, it's just to much fun.

Now he says I'm turning into a gun nut. :cool:

My first purchase was a Taurus Millennium Pro PT145 (a .45). It was a nice little gun that would let me conceal carry (when I got that). I proceeded to get my Washington conceal carry license, and worked on getting my Oregon one as well (I now have both).

After that I got myself a Ruger P89 (9mm), TWO Mosin-Nagant, and a Marlin Model 60.

So I now daily carry my Taurus, and only carry the Ruger once in a while.

That's my brief introduction. :)

2. Nightshade

Nightshade vancouver,WA Well-Known Member

And a fine intro it was welcome

3. oknow

oknow amboy wa. Well-Known Member

welcome to follow up with the cc and collection you have started I hope training is in there somewhere that is just as important :thumbup:

4. lxarth

lxarth Vancouver New Member

There will be. It's just a matter of finding a place and signing up. I've hit my slow season at work, so I should have plenty of time to get a few training classes in, along with some range time.