JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello there. I'm just a random guy making some noise from the back woods that decided to be social. I've been shooting since I was a kid, started out with a 22lr galil replica and had envy of other bigger calibers ever since. I mostly like to collect and gunsmith guns that are black and scary to some people. Lately I've gotten into collecting historical antiques and black powder guns. I tend to still stick to NATO calibers but I'm trying to keep an open mind. I haven't found a gun yet I didn't like.

I used to be a member of the tri county gun club and learned all sorts of knowledge of ballistics and reloading from other members. My fridge has a picture of my mother wearing hippy bell bottoms and shooting an M1 carbine and my dad was in the military. Crap I'm not sure what else to say... I was born farting the Star spangled banner and waving a tiny American flag between my legs much to my parents amasement.

Ok I may have embeleshed that last part.

I also like bows, slingshots, pellet guns... If it involves hitting a target it's fair game. In fact some times I think I'm better with the slingshot then I am my 22lr pistol. I can hit a 4" tree stump at 30ft away yet I miss with the 22lr. Who knows, comes in handy scaring predators away from my chickens.

My favorite past time is ringing the gong. So if you listen real close in the deep woods of Oregon you might hear a Bigfoot, and a gong reverberating in between his howls.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top