JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello all, I stumbled upon this site doing some research, and found your knowledge and banter enjoyable. I have been shooting since i was a young fella, took hunters ed, slowly aquiring firearms over the years from family, gun shows, shops. I like to consider myself a bit of an outdoorsman, (fishing,camping,hiking) rarely hunting, I would like to do more, in time i might join some of you if open to such an idea. I am a big fan of functional art and craftsmanship from classic vehicles, numismatics, pre 1960 mechanical watches, telescopes, cycling, hi-fi vinyl, and of course firearms. Time is currently a rarity for me, a wife and two kids (1yr old son, 2yr old daughter). I'll be reading up on older posts, thanks for reading. Paul

Last Edited:
Welcome to the forum Paul.
If you ever get a hankering to try muzzle loading ...let me know I have a few...:D
Also I know some great Grouse , Deer and Bear spots around up here , if you get serious 'bout hunting...
Andy

Welcome to the forum Paul.
If you ever get a hankering to try muzzle loading ...let me know I have a few...:D
Also I know some great Grouse , Deer and Bear spots around up here , if you get serious 'bout hunting...
Andy
Thanks for the offer, my wife grew up in Ferndale and her grandmother lives in Everson. Next time we drive up to visit, I'll see if you have a few extra minutes on hand.
Scroll down to the bottom of the page and come over to chat we will banter the heck out of ya.:)

:s0008:
Thanks, I will have to stop in and shoot the breeze.

To everyone else, thanks for the warm welcome.

Welcome. Plenty of nice places to plink around here. My favorite club is the Tacoma Rifle and Revolver club. Primarily because it's close to me and when I go there is hardly anyone there.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top