JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello forum, just got linked here by an old friend this evening. Been looking around, great forum :)

Anyone got a recommendation on a sight set for a 4" Springfield XD-9?, the original sights work ok, but i'm sure I could be a better shot with something nicer (and hopefully wont break the bank)

-Mr. Ben

Hi, I'm looking forward to moving up to your county next year, great place.

To answer your question, there's a company down here called Millett Sights which manufactures a number of sights for different firearms. Unfortunately, I can't verify they have one for your model (I'm currently in the jury service room and apparently firearms sights are a vorbotent topic here) but I have several of their sights on several of my guns, they are fairly low cost, and their pistol sights are quite nice. Hope that helps!

Hi, I'm looking forward to moving up to your county next year, great place.

To answer your question, there's a company down here called Millett Sights which manufactures a number of sights for different firearms. Unfortunately, I can't verify they have one for your model (I'm currently in the jury service room and apparently firearms sights are a vorbotent topic here) but I have several of their sights on several of my guns, they are fairly low cost, and their pistol sights are quite nice. Hope that helps!

I was told that some sights made for SIG pistols will work with at the most, very very minor modifications.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top