JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello, people!

New here, new to firearms in general and especially new to my sporterized 1891 Argentine Mauser that was offered to me in trade for some tools I dont need.

Been messing around (after guidance) with a glock 9mm and a .357 magnum too.

Well, that was a quick response! Lets see here....

As far as lumpia is concerned I have a freezer full. will trade for 7.65 Arg brass or rounds.

It stopped raining during that cold snap but we are now officially soggy.

I am currently living in Greenwood. Just got here from Eastlake and I am headed out once again to the ol' Commonwealth of Virginia to scope it out for... well long story. I live half of my life over there. I will always be a Seattlite though. If you need to know anything about Greenwood or Seattle generally let me know.

I am what they refer to as a Pinite. That is half Pinoy and half white :)

Thanks for the warm welcome!

swoop- basically a lumpia is like a filipino eggroll only better.

lemme try my html skills on this forum... I'll try and get you a picture.

eh, well it didnt work. here is a link.

<broken link removed>

that one is the lumpia shanghai. veggie lumpia is also very popular.

swoop- basically a lumpia is like a filipino eggroll only better.

lemme try my html skills on this forum... I'll try and get you a picture.

eh, well it didnt work. here is a link.

<broken link removed>

that one is the lumpia shanghai. veggie lumpia is also very popular.

Hey looks good I have a Filipino buddy I'll have to ask about this. thank's

I make an excellent blackened chicken fillet sandwich. throw on some bleu cheese.... YUM!

But I am not sure that is what you mean. Are you referring to a traditional filipino dish? perhaps I know it by a different name?

oh and while I am on the local gun forum are there any tricks to checking headspace without the gadgets? Should I expect to pay heavily to have a gunsmith do this?

my pinoy friend told me this chicken is first prepared by hitting the chicken over and over with a metal baseball bat so that the meat is super tender but the chicken is still alive and just runs all over the place. unless he's lying to me then i'll have to go kill him.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top