JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Love this site!

I am a lover of all things that go bang. I hunt deer and ducks religiously during the fall & winter and enjoy camping and shooting handguns and long guns with my wife & friends in the 'off' season.

I got my first ccw permit while i was in college in the mid 90's. I had to pay for school on my own, so I got a job selling subsciptions to Fishing & Hunting News at night. Was the perfect student job except I had to ride the bus through downtown Seattle after 11 each night to my little 1 bedroom apartment in White Center (also known as 'Rat City"). I saved all I could afford to spare and bought a Glock 19 for CCW.

Fast forward 17yrs, now I still work in the magazine business. I work for a fishing lodge as a guide in the summers too.

Welcome from a former resident of the Seattle area (Burien, Columbia City - now that was a scary time, Ballard, Edmonds, Renton, Maple Valley, and Tukwila). Now I live in Portland, where I love it and have been back to Seattle several times including recently and I would not go back unless forced. :nuts:

Hope you like it here on the forum. It is a great place.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top