JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
New here but not new to shooting. I do enjoy the local trap range with my shotgun. I shoot an old Remington 3200. I have heard that is the poor mans Perazzi. Lol Im a 15-18 average scorer but enjoy it with my buddies.
I also have now assembled a few AR's and currently shoot 3 or 4 various builds and a trusty M&P15. I would love to try the tactical competition deal with a pistol and shotgun sometime. Collecting gear currently.
I also got the bug for some long range range rifle shooting. I consider myself still a newbie with that, but enjoying my entry gun to that. I have a Ruger precision in .243 and am quite decent at 200yds. Been dialing that in for a couple years now. Looking currently for some 3-600yd places to shoot. A 6.5 in some brand is probably in my near future. I dont recall where I found this site, but thats what brought me here. Benn lurking for awhile and now deciding to join and maybe connect with like minded people. Im looking for some local outdoor non gun club long rifle shooting. Not a hunter, I just shoot paper and steel. Maybe if I was I would know some spots to do some shooting? Advise? Thanks!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top